Follow us!

    Post: Need an Attorney in Bay are to represent me in a mold case

    Posted by lana on 11/17/10

    I have been living in a sick building with my son. Have
    health records and a report by environmental specialist
    which found few types of mold in the wall cavity. Me and my
    4 year old son were sick.
    I am planning on filing a small claims court case but was
    wondering if any attorney is interested in my case.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.