Follow us!

    Re: Mold Prevention non-toxic on new construction

    Posted by The Toxic mold Site on 8/21/05

    Mold has certainly made it's way into people's homes as well as the headlines recently.
    Many people still don't fully understand the health hazards of fungal exposure. The term
    toxic mold is somewhat misleading as it connotates an idea that certain molds are toxic,
    when actually certain types of molds produce secondary metabolites that produce toxins. The
    correct term is mycotoxins. Airborne mycotoxins from can definitely destroy one's health.
    Sometimes, people are unaware that they are breathing mold spores and mycotoxins until they
    are very sick. Certain people have a minor allergic reactions to the non-toxic mold, but
    once you leave the affected area they most likely recover with few serious side effects.
    However, if they have been exposed to the dangerous molds such as Stachybotrys or
    Chaetomium, they could suffer from a myriad of serious symptoms and illnesses such as
    chronic bronchitis, learning disabilities, mental deficiencies, heart problems, cancer,
    multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple
    chemical sensitivity, bleeding lungs and much more.

    This website is dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of innocent people who have lost
    their lives, health, and homes to this scourge as our government, insurance companies,
    social service organizations, and disaster management groups have ignored them in their
    greatest time of need. We offer the finest education, resources, and solutions regarding
    what everyone must know about the most devastating health hazard of this millennium.

    See the source for all your mold questions;

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.