Re: No need for EPA registration?
Posted by Just Checking on 3/12/07
1. Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate (CAS 7758-99-8) is a run-of-the-mill biocide
and fungicide with many EPA registrations. It has been around for quite some
2. This registration is for Magna-Bon Pro-Tek not Roof-a-Cide Rid-A-Mold.
You must have a subregistration if you intend selling under your trade name.
3. The product is for use in lakes, on plants, roofing material and building
materials. Must be reapplied every 3 to 6 months. Where is your 5 to 10 year
4. What ASTM testing have you completed?
5. How do you prevent leaching, oxidation, human exposure, & potential
indoor air quality pollution?
6. How do you legally protect the builders who agree to use the product from
being sued by homeowners once they find out what’s in their house?
On 3/11/07, John Browne wrote:
> On 3/11/07, Jim wrote:
>> What is your EPA number?
Posts on this thread, including this one