Follow us!

    Re: Proof of Chemical Sensitivity in Mainstream Medical Rese

    Posted by Kevin on 4/04/05

    On 4/04/05, hmmm wrote:
    > Can the class ask for itemized billing and use an auditor to
    > determine overbilling?


    Can't answer that question, but, I would want a truly independent,
    forensic auditor.


    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.