Follow us!

    Re: my apartment

    Posted by toxchair22 on 3/27/09

    I would strongly recommend that you contact Dr. Richard
    Lipsey for inspecting and doing environmental monitoring of
    your home. He is an outstanding forensic toxicologist and a
    member of the Society of Toxicology in good standing.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.