Follow us!

    Re: my apartment

    Posted by Rem Dude on 3/27/09

    If you are concerned about indoor air quality, find an
    environmental firm specializing in testing and evaluation. A
    good place to start is or the

    The last thing anyone should do is respond to an unsolicited,
    self-promoting Internet forum advertisement.


    On 3/27/09, toxchair22 wrote:
    > I would strongly recommend that you contact Dr. Richard
    > Lipsey for inspecting and doing environmental monitoring of
    > your home. He is an outstanding forensic toxicologist and a
    > member of the Society of Toxicology in good standing.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.