Posted by Tricho on 5/18/03
Hello. I don't know you and we've never talked, but I get
the distinct impression that you are one of the "know-it-
alls" when it comes to toxic molds.
I read one of your more-recent postings and was not
impressed with your lax assumptions; I won't quote
directly, but it seems that you believe that "at some
point... we're all going to be exposed"(from there, you
launch into a juvenile statement about Mary).
I'm interested in knowing your thoughts about toxic molds/
toxic substances, irrelevant statements aside. I don't mean
to offend you, but your most-recent posting was a bit
ambiguous; could you perhaps clarify your position to us?
Posts on this thread, including this one