Re: Mold/ Dr Lipsey
Posted by Harvard708 on 3/23/10
Thank you for your message regarding the case "imformed chemist" was
referring to, but I am afraid it will never get noticed on this site.
On 3/23/10, Dr. Richard Lipsey wrote:
> The case the ignorant chemist, obviously a competitor of Dr. Lipsey,
> is referring to actually involves the plaintiff's attorney trying to
> save money and use Dr. Lipsey's discovery deposition instead of
> calling on Dr. Lipsey to appear live at trial. Dr. Lipsey was not
> excluded in that CSX case. His deposition was not allowed to be used
> at trial because the CSX attorneys could not cross examine him
> unless he was actually present.
> So many lies by so many competitors is another reason real experts
> no longer monitor this chatboard.
Posts on this thread, including this one
- SUICIDE WHILE EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD, 6/23/03, by Karen.
- Re: SUICIDE WHILE EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD, 7/20/05, by ryan.
- Re: SUICIDE WHILE EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD, 7/21/05, by Sharon.
- Re: SUICIDE WHILE EXPOSED TO TOXIC MOLD, 7/26/05, by D.
- Re: Mold, 7/26/05, by Educated Chemist.
- Re: Mold/ Dr Lipsey , 7/26/05, by Educated Chemist.
- Re: Mold/ Dr Lipsey , 3/23/10, by Dr. Richard Lipsey .
- Re: Mold/ Dr Lipsey , 3/23/10, by Harvard708.
- Re: Mold/ Dr Lipsey , 3/23/10, by Just Checking.