Follow us!

    Post: Medical Referral-workers comp

    Posted by Chemically injured in Ohio on 6/25/03

    Association of Environmental and Occupational would be better than an aaem(Amer Assoc of Enviro Med) doctor for medical testing needed for workers comp and less frustrating than dealing with current gp(general physician). Hope this helps someone and anyone with a opinion about aoec please post.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.
The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.