Follow us!

    Post: Need MCS Attorney

    Posted by Tired & Hurtin on 9/05/03

    I am looking for an MCS attorney that is familar with the
    laws of Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and California. This
    invloves a mother and child that has been poisoned by
    formaldehyde from their mobile home, and as a result now
    has multiple chemical sensitivity. We live in Florida, the
    home was bought in Alabama, made in Georgia, and the mobile
    home company resides in California. I need someone that is
    serious as I'm tired of wasting my time with those that
    want my info, but never come through with any help for us.
    I have an Environmental doctor that is willing to testify
    on our behalf. Any suggestions as to where to look for an
    attorney that might help us would be greatly appreciated.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.
The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.