Follow us!

    Re: Dr. Martin Pall

    Posted by Pat on 11/30/03

    On 11/30/03, eve wrote:
    > has article in newest newletter. I'm still
    looking for answer into how I can get my HMO to give me tests
    showing things like my nitric oxide levels. I'm too confused to
    ask my general physician.

    Have your body's levels of Neopterin tested--Neopertin is a
    marker of the induction of iNOS.

    Having your 2,3-DPG levels checked in a good idea. This enzyme
    is elevated in MCS (could be due to NO's binding to heme proteins).

    Doing venous and arterial blood gas testing, without a
    tourniquet, is also a good idea, and do a CO level test on the
    same specimen.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.