Follow us!

    Re: MCS and Mold

    Posted by Deano on 5/25/04

    "What we need are fewer so-called experts and more funds for good
    studies so that the experts can learn what the mold victims already
    know. And there are many studies out there already to support what
    we mold victims have experienced."

    There are plenty of studies complete and underway. None, to my
    knowledge, support the theory that mold exposure causes anything
    greater than acute allergic responses. If you have some citations,
    please share them. Massive exposures to mold through contaminated food
    and/or agricultural exposure have been demonstrated in a vanishingly
    small number of cases. Your reference to "good studies" seems to
    include those that support your preconceived notions of cause and
    effect. You may very well be suffering from serious medical
    conditions, however your efforts to pin this upon exposure to "toxic
    mold" are misguided, and will likely prevent you from learning the true

    "I tell you what. Find a home full of mold, buy it, live in it for a
    few years and then return to this site and let us know how you are

    I have been exposed to mold for my entire life, as have we all. In
    addition, my home has had chronic moisture issues over the past two
    years. For my allergies, I take Claritan. My family and I are doing
    fine, thank you.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.