Follow us!

    Re: MCS brought on by toxid mold

    Posted by jeanine moseley on 11/25/05

    Sorry, the first 2 post,s I did wrong and lost my first
    letter .
    so before trying again, I desided to read several post,s.
    I,m not sure weather to laugh or cry. and yes, my spelling
    is not good and I have problems with consentration. my
    spelling was not great before I spent almost 8 years living
    in toxic mold,and yes,I call it toxic mold,and I noticed that
    the word (toxic mold) was used when describeing the homes in
    new orleans. and I can see why people like insurance
    company,s do not want to give it that name, but anyone who
    has lived in it and has illnesses from it well agree it is
    toxic. mabye someone can try to convince me otherwise, but
    please save your breath, I,m not in the mood to hear it. I
    came here looking for help, I went from a strong, healthy
    person , to one that is ill constantly, to one extent or
    another. I have , M.C.S. ,fibromyalgia, double vision,
    caterax in one eye (from vaculitis, I believe), stomach
    problems including diearria with blood, allergies, sinusitis,
    asthma,post stress syndrome. before I got out of the moldy
    home, It hurt to be touched,I had severe back pain and could
    hardly walk because of infections in my back, I had night
    sweats, day sweats, twitching in arms and legs, numbness, I
    had a itchy, burning rash on my back, neck, arms and head,
    all my hair was falling out, I could hardly breath,I could
    not see,I did see black spots on a mostly white blurred
    canvas, I threw up several times a day, diearria with blood,
    several times a day, my memory tottally shot, my ears swelled
    shut, sores in and under nose, throat was raw, and I could
    list a few more things. the first three years of livng
    there, I would have these symptoms, tottally at radome,
    usually for 3 days at a time, mabye a good day or 2, than it
    would come back. and around the first few weeks of april,
    when its rainy here, I,d fell better, some symptoms were
    severe at the beginning, some got worse with time. you
    inhale mold sposes when mold is dry and becomes airborne,
    while mold is wet, it is growing and not putting out spores,
    therefore you have some relief. homes with carpet are bad
    because mold spores love carpet, hardwood floors well help,
    air test well vary, and I believe are useless to a point, if
    done while mold is wet they may not show any reading at all,
    if dry and windy, you will get a better reading, and
    depending on how your house is build and the sorse causeing
    the mold, and the types of mold, you may not see it or smell
    it untill it,s to late and the damage is done. and I had
    never even heard of toxic mold until I found out it was in my
    home. there is a point where your body stops fighting and I
    believe thats when toxic mold takes over and sticks you with
    illnesses that can kill you if you dont get out. I wont call
    myself a expert, I have much to learn, but I believe that
    people who live threw this (like any new found illness)
    should have experts at theri door, wanting to dignose them
    and they should be able to get help for free, instead, it
    appears that any treatment, dignoses, or any experts in this
    area, want to charge a arm and a leg.
    I can say that toxic molds,( and/or the mycotoxins they
    produce) has ruined my life. I can,t even seem to funtion
    well enough to put the effort into this letter that I should
    or could. I came here to try to find help, for proof for my
    lawsuit no. 1, because I have lost everything and it was not
    my doing. no.2 to hopefully find a specialest that well take
    medicare and medicaid, because I haven,t been able to work,
    and this whole mess has ate my saveing,s.
    thanks to my first lawyer, who said he did toxic mold cases,
    but didn,t have a clue, I,m not sure that the medical reports
    that I have well even stand up in court.
    and what I do have, was gotton on my own, while my attorney
    was doing nothing. he admitted at his bar hearing that I
    was very ill. but he was to lazy or uncareing to try to
    find me help. I have now been out of the toxic mold, 3
    years, and have moved 5 times trying to find a apartment that
    I can somewhat funtion in. I funtion by advoidence, because
    Im sick of being misdignosed, givin medicines that make me
    sicker, being poked and treated like I,m crazy, which, I
    thought I was, before getting out of the death house. for
    all you non believers, how can you explain the fact that I
    thought I had lost my mind while in the mold home, and have
    improved , sence getting out of it.
    how can you explain why, I never had any allergies before
    living in toxic mold and am now allergic to many, many
    things. how do you explain why I used to be so healthy and
    now I am not. How do you explain the fact,s that everyone one
    that has been exposed, has certain illness that are more or
    less severe, depending on what molds they were exposed to,
    how long they were exposed and how heavy the mold was. how
    do you explain that all the information collected so far, by
    the few specialest,s out there, show the same symptoms and
    illnesses. yet these people, dont even know each other. I
    challange all you nonbelievers to come live in my moldy house
    for 8 years and see if that changes your mind.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.