Follow us!

    Re: MCS brought on by toxid mold and flat earth ff

    Posted by waldo lewis on 12/16/04

    On 1/28/04, waldo lewis wrote:
    > First of all, let me correct my spelling of toxic mold. Not toxid mold. I posted to try to find help for my present condition of being so sensitive to so many things. I have all the symptoms of all the tv commercials for "mold remediation" and the like. After the terrible experience of having the upper floor of my house ripped apart and my wife and I sleeping where ever we could for months downstairs. Her on a couch and me on a air mattress, I went to my GP and he had me go for a brain MRI to see if the ole brain was OK.Went to a allergist and found out that I am not allergic to anything??
    Well, I am so happy to report that I am getting better. Once in a while, I will still get that ole feeling when I put on a shirt that I have not cleaned and washed with vinegar and baking soda. I will really have to discard more clothing. I can even drive my 97 Bonny again.

    Hope that more of you folks get well as quickely as I have. GOD BLESS

    Waldo Lewis

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.