Follow us!

    Post: Suing Apartment for causing MCS

    Posted by lisa on 1/21/14

    Can I sue an apartment building that I lived in for a few
    years for formaldehyde poisoning which eventually led to
    Multiple Chemical Sensitivity?

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.