Follow us!

    Re: acute mecury poisoning

    Posted by mary on 2/13/04


    Are you an owner of the property? Renter, guest? Parent of a
    participating child? Teacher at the school? Need some more
    facts. Are you potentially at fault? Why haven't you told
    anyone? This is a bad scenario, one that has been repeated a
    number of times.

    Best Regards,


    On 2/13/04, Fred R Dressler wrote:
    > A high science lab was "relieved" of a 1 lb..(16oz) flask
    > of pure liquid mercury, taken to a residence aproximately
    > 50 ft from school poperty, was drank by a 9 year old boy
    > and subsequently spilled throughout the second floor of
    > the two story, wood frame house.
    > Due to it's proximatey to the school it was very popular
    > with disinfranchised youth. over a decade the mercury
    > seeped though the floorboards of the second story,
    > directly above the kitchen area until eventually puddling
    > above, and leaking from the kitchen ceiling... for a
    > decade as many as fifty other individuals (kids)
    > were "rained" on by mercury... I'm 43 and have the
    > neurological motorskills of a man twice my age... is it
    > a "tort" case or a "class action"? considering the number
    > of people who are not yet aware of the problem... (I
    > haven't told them yet)...can anyone help me?...

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.