Follow us!

    Re: need TOP expert for occupational chemical cases

    Posted by Help by Hand on 4/08/04

    On 4/08/04, Help by Hand wrote:
    > response for top expert for occupational chemical cases.
    Please try 'expert toxic chemical' Dr. Wayne-Ross. He has done
    work for the federal govt., dose reconstruction, etc. He also
    has a team of experts that can explain toxic cases to courts.
    Also can contact Dept of Justice and ask for a list of "B"
    readers in your area. They can look at x-rays to determine
    exposure of some toxic chemicals.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.