Follow us!

    Post: Sulfur dioxide inhalation

    Posted by J Rodrigues on 4/04/04

    I won't go into the entire story, just the highlights.
    What type of documents will the Workmans Comp Board accept
    concerning a large exposure to sulfur dioxide inhalation.
    I was exposed to a large amount of this chemical due to a
    wrong or failed respirator. (I was in a full chemical suit
    at the time). The chemical company I work for has not
    denied the exposure, just the effects from it. They say
    the symtoms go away 3-4 days after exposure. I am still
    under the care of a specialist and this happened Jan 13 04.
    I have done alot of research concerning this type of
    exposurer so I know thay are bluffing.
    What does the comp board need? Do I need a specialized
    lawyer for this and do I need a doctors who specalizes in
    chemical injuries? My general physican and pulmonary
    specialist both have in their record that my illness came
    from this exposure.
    Any advise?

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.
The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.