Follow us!

    Re: MCS legal rights

    Posted by Kay on 4/23/04

    Of course an attorney would be able to advise you, but I have
    learned that you may have some leverage if there are roads
    that you need to travel and there are not any other roads
    that you could use. In that case you could pursue an access
    issue under disability laws.
    If there are other roads you could use that are not sprayed,
    they would just determine that you should use those.

    In preparation, request the MSDS sheets from the state
    transportation department, request that you be notified prior
    to spraying for roads around you. Investigate the health
    effects of the products used and share that information with
    Since roadsides are used by pedestrians and many times
    children waiting for buses, you could also enlist the help of
    other groups who may have health concerns.

    Thanks for your service to this country - I am really sorry
    that this has happened to you. Good luck with your efforts to
    travel safely.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.

The Counsel.Net ChatBoardsm. All Rights Reserved.