Re: Gas poisoning...another?
Posted by fresh air on 4/26/04
I am sorry you have been ill. If you have had neurological
symptoms it is a good idea to be examined by a competent
specialist.I do not know where you are located to recommend a
Dr.Gunnar Heuser in Southern California is a neurotoxicologist
treating carbon monoxide poisining with oxygen treatment. He
has helped many people who have suffered regain functioning.
Regards and Good Health
On 4/25/04, mary wrote:
> It is a gas. Open a window or door. Stop worrying.
> On 4/23/04, kathy hutchinson wrote:
>> Will the gas linger a while in my house after the leak is
>> fixed? thanks kathy
Posts on this thread, including this one