Follow us!

    Re: arsenic exposure....ask Dr. Richard Lipsey

    Posted by Harvard46Q on 5/30/06

    Didn't the toxicologist Dr. Richard Lipsey (I Googled him) get
    his PhD in the toxicology of arsenic? He is in Jacksonville,
    Florida and does research on heavy metals. He says that arsenic in
    your body may only be arsenates, not arsenic, so ask your doctor to
    do a 24 urine test following chelation to determine if you only
    have arsenates in your blood.

    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.