Re: Forum Observation
Posted by ErikMoldWarrior on 12/11/08
On 12/07/08, Rem Dude wrote:
> You know if I were an enterprising lawyer, I would simply
> collect the exchanges and accusations from this forum and
> contact the people who have been harmed and defamed.
> Seems like a full time and profitable job in an otherwise
> slow economy.
In accordance with the rule of "Deep Pockets";
It might be even MORE lucrative for them to locate clients
who were harmed by mold after being reassured by remediators
that mold is nothing more than a structural problem and an
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Forum Observation, 12/07/08, by Rem Dude.
- Re: Forum Observation, 12/11/08, by ErikMoldWarrior.
- Re: Forum Observation, 12/17/08, by johncodie.
- Re: Forum Observation, 6/04/09, by eileen.
- Re: Forum Observation, 12/09/09, by Ahyehok.
- Re: Forum Observation, 12/29/09, by Harvard708.