Follow us!

    Re: Poisoned Again ?

    Posted by CharleyKM3 on 12/29/06

    You should really contact the very best forensic
    toxicologist in the country, Dr. Richard Lipsey
    ( He has won most of the cases, both
    federal and state cases, when he testified. He has passed
    Daubert and Frye every time he has testified. Name one person
    who has done that.

    However, his toxicology degree was granted in 1972, so
    he has been around for a very long time and has testified in
    thousands of cases, but, what the hell, he wins them.


    Posts on this thread, including this one

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.