Post: Workplace \exposure
Posted by Aheyok on 1/13/10
I have multiple chemical exposures,& did not find out(for
sure) until 2001,thatI have a brain injury.I had been
working almost 20yrs.,when I thought was my first exposure
(03-16-89),was my worst,because thats when it all began,&
of course L&I said it wasn't an exposure,& I beleived them
& went on woreking for another10+ years,to be more exposed
in Wa. st @ fiberglass boat companys,where they had no
training of sorts.Today I have every symptom & diseaes to
prove my story. Is it Civil or ?...I have a toxicologist
waiting,to work wih no charge(unless we get paid,)& Drs.
to back me up, but no money. Any suggestions???
Posts on this thread, including this one
- Workplace \exposure, 1/13/10, by Aheyok.
- Re: Workplace \exposure, 1/25/10, by Mr. Ralph B. Johnson.
- Re: Workplace \exposure, 4/25/10, by ralph johnson aka;john.
- Re: Workplace \exposure, 11/20/10, by Dan Bundy.
- Re: Workplace \exposure, 11/09/11, by aheyok.
- Re: Workplace \exposure, 11/09/11, by ahyehok.